Gold Standard came about when we began to see that the growing Las Vegas community and surrounding areas needed a quality childcare environment that provides love, care, and a safety for your child during the day. With notice, we also accept drop-ins knowing that your work schedules may change or you may want a night out. We are here for the children and their families of the Las Vegas community.
Gold Standard is 12,000 square feet building eight rooms are dedicated to classrooms learning. We have two playgrounds divided by age groups for safe and fun play.
We believe that children are special creations, each with their own strengths, needs, and interests. We encourage children to learn and grow by providing a foundation of developmentally appropriate experiences where all children can succeed in a safe and nurturing environment. AT GOLD STANDARD WE SET OUR STANDARDS HIGH FOR ALL OF OUR STAFF. TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST by providing a loving, safe and healthy environment we strive to help children reach their potential. We provide a coordinated and progressive program of services, which is responsive to the needs of individual children.
Daily goals and achievements:
- Safe and clean environment
- Individual student learning
- Foster student growth
- Encourage independence
- Promote life skills
- Inspire confidence and self-motivation
- Provide a strong foundation for learning
- Our full-time program offers stability and consistency
- Early learning program includes daily reports for communication
- We learn outdoors building connection with nature
- Weekly yoga in our junior pre-kindergarden classroom